Buggies are normally allowed on any part of the course, but please use the buggy paths where possible, and depending on the weather, the 90º rule may apply.
You must be 18 years of age to drive the buggy, and minors must be supervised at all times.
Please respect the instructions of the staff on the course.
The average pace of a round under normal circumstance is 4 hours and 30 minutes. If you cannot find your ball and the group behind is waiting, please let them through.
If you have lost ground on the group in front and the group behind is waiting, please let them through. If you are persistently slow the course Marshall may instruct you to pick up your ball and move to the next hole.
The dress code at Santa María Golf Club is designed to ensure a respectable appearance for everyone. Please note the following guidelines:
- Shirts for men should also have sleeves. Shirtless visitors are not allowed on the course or in the clubhouse facilities.
- Bermuda shorts are allowed on the course and in the clubhouse facilities.
- Shirts and blouses should have a collar.
- Track suits, T-shirts, beach clothes or jeans are not allowed.
- Only golf shoes with soft spikes are allowed.
Players are expected to always show consideration towards each other on the golf course and should moderate their voices and gestures at all times. Telephones should be switched off in order not to disturb other players. Anyone demonstrating inappropriate behaviour will be asked to leave the course immediately.